Seres is a major player in the dematerialization market. The company allows its customers to optimize, automate and secure their cash management. Seres is an international group composed of 7 subsidiaries in the world.
Overhaul of security tools for Seres IT service.
It was asked Simstream to bring its expertise to protect both data center Seres against external and internal intrusions.
Simstream proposed and sold the following solution:
• Two IPS IBM XSG5100 probes (one per data center) to protect against intrusion attempts,
• IBM QRadar SIEM solution that centralizes the log (file containing all the events of the process) coming from all systems on the network and thus detect activities and malicious behaviors or attacks.
• Network visibility,
• Granular control,
• Web applications of threat protection such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks (xss)
• Ahead of the Threat protection (before the threat) supported by IBM X-Force research,
• Systems protection before patching with IBM Virtual Patch technology.