SEAAL (Société des Eaux et de l’Assainissment d’Alger) is a joint stock company owned by ADE (Algérienne Des Eaux) and ONA (Office National de l’Assainissement). The company provides water services management, collection and treatment of wastewater in Algiers since March 2006.
It was asked Simstream technical assistance in defining the telecommunication private network future architecture of SEAAL in the territory of Greater Algiers for the interconnection of its 35 sites.
• Improve access to the Internet in order to better control the use of resources and to pool bandwidth requirements,
• Improve service quality management system to ensure the use of network resources in priority for business applications
• Ensure interconnection sealing with the office computer world.
• Interconnecting all SEAAL sites through two separate private WANs (for redundancy needs), underwritten by two different operators: Algeria Telecom for the main network and SLC network (WiMax network) for the backup network,
• Centralization of Internet access to the entire group through the central site,
• Implementation of quality management systems of network services based on Packeteer technologies (PacketShaper), and, in the best way (iShared),
• Implementation of Juniper firewalls (NS5GT) dedicated to the security of SEAALL technical computer systems.
Simstream permitted the installation of a new architecture. This one offer SEAAL a very high level of service and security quality.