MORPHO, subsidiary of Safran Group, is the worldwide
leader in security domains like physical access control and
secured documents edition.
Simstream Experts performed several consulting missions for
Global Chief Information Security Officer, in the management
of security international projects and as expert security.
• GCISO program mission for MORPHO projects such as the new generation driving license and the implementation of a computerized civil status for Latin American countries (multi millions users),
• Risk analysis validation,
• Coordination of the various stakeholders and Morpho’s partners,
• CISO for Morpho Egypt Program,
• ISO 27001 rules and policy definition.
• Writing of the global and specific security policies based on the ISO27001 repository,
• Training and support for local teams, coordination with local regulatory instances,
• Final validation of technical architectures proposed by the program partners by ensuring that they are complying with the security rules.
Set up and coordination of a global team of certified security consultants able to handle multi-million dollars international projects.