La Société Nationale des Pétroles du Congo (SNPC) is a major player in the Congolese economy. Its mission is to contribute to the development and effective management of the Congolese oil wealth.
In 2008, SNCP asked Simstream to help the company with choice and the implementation of a complete IT infrastructure.
Simstream accompanied and assisted the SNPC for the:
• Requirement specification writing
• Recommendation writing,
• Tender writing.
• The Schlumberger platform installation follow-up
• Requirement specifications writing of the tender relating to the SNCP network security solution.
• Recommandations writing of SNCP ISD and master plan reorganization
• Requirement specifications writing of the tender relating to the Schlumberger platform backup
• Project quality plan and revenues acceptance protocol writing.
Simstream led a project of assistance to the mastery of work to the SNCF as part of the implementation of an integrated management system of oil data.