Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, a 100% subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group, is a major actor of credit to consumption in Europe with 70 billion euros of outstanding at end-2013 and the subsidiary is present in 22 countries.
Simstream supported the bank as part of the MUSTANG project on the Internet Access Point and on the security. The MUSTANG PAI project consists of the implementation of IT infrastructures rationalization of Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance to infrastructure Crédit Agricole Group.
• Analysis, study and recommendation of standards and security requirements,
• Study of the community offer catalog named “Group” and analysis of functional differences,
• Choice of solutions, functional and technical supplements
• Writing of Architecture Folders
• Definition of migration strategies,
• Assistance to risk and analysis expression through the MEHARI method.
• The relocation of various IT infrastructures to a single one for the Group,
• Urbanization and rationalization of IT infrastructures,
• optimization of the operating costs,
• Writing of functional and technical architecture documentation.
Simstream accompanied Crédit Agricole in projects management on an international scope impacting all subsidiaries and partners, budget exceeding 10 million of euros and a duration of about 2 years