AREVA is a French multinational group specializing in nuclear and renewable energy headquartered in Paris La Défense. It is a leader in nuclear power.
Establishment of a consolidation program for the four major data centers and the two centers of scientific computing to a third data center with implementation of a data centerDRP.
Simstreamreceived several missions, including:
• Definition, management and drafting the technical specifications of the consolidation project and the relocation of data centers AREVA group,
• Counting of tender responses,
• Project start-up assistance
• Financial reporting of the program.
Simstreamhas set up:
• The network architecture of LAN / MAN / WAN interconnection and data centers,
• The storage architecture and definition of replication strategies (synchronous / asynchronous)
• The architecture of production tools to ensure the maintenance condition
• The architecture and sizing for consolidation needs of AREVA servers,
• The definition of the consolidation strategy and migration scenarios (PTOV, PtoP, VtoV),
• The physical and/or virtual move of servers.
Simstream actively participated in the technical managed as part of the program both in terms of architecture or project management.