This position will report to the Regional Security, Continuity, IT Compliance and Risk Manager, and has the objective of increasing the maturity on Information Security customer organization by supporting the implementation of the defined action plan, and activities, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance in the processes under his responsibilities.
Areas of Knowledge:
• Experience in Information Security and Risk;
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience in IT Compliance
• General IT Knowledge (Networking, Operating systems, Databases, Architecture, Development lifecycle, etc.)
• Implementation of the Information Security action plan;
• Measure and follow Information Security KPIs;
• Participate in the implementation of complex projects related to Information Security;
• Ensure the confidentiality, integrity or availability of corporate information, the resiliency and the adequate maturity of the projects under his responsibilities;
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements with Information Security topics, adopting the necessary measures according to the local environment;
• Support and actively collaborate with regional initiatives; • Participate in the implementation of the Information Security awareness program;
• Work closely with the local business units to support implementation of Information Security in business processes and projects;
• Work closely with IT development team in order to ensure that Information Security are considered and involved in whole project plans and data are classified according to their confidentialities and criticalities;
• Monitor and keep up to date the list of IT&OPEX risk, insuring that mitigation measures are identified by the team leaders ;
• Monitor the audit findings and make sure that the deadlines are respected.
• 6 years in a similar environment with Information Security analyst functions.
• 6+ years working in IT environment